Shiny Happy People Documentary with Laura Robinson & Rebekah Mui
Seems like everyone's talking about Amazon's new docuseries Shiny Happy People: Duggar Family Secrets, so we wanted to host a discussion about it, and the issues it brings up. We invited Rebekah Mui and Dr. Laura Robinson to join us for this very wide-ranging, longer-than-usual discussion. Have fun!
Rebekah Mui is a PhD Student in political, social, ethical and cultural thought (ASPECT) at Virginia Tech and researches postcolonial political theology, Christian anarcho-pacifism and Anabaptism. She is the editor of the Kingdom Outpost (http://kingdomoutpost.org) and publishes personal essays on http://medium.com/@rebekahmui and can be found on Twitter at @rebekahmui.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
- Leave us a message or ask a question about this or any other episode and we'll answer it on a future episode.
- Join our online community for free to get a curated list of interesting and edifying links each week, plus all kinds of other goodies.
- Check out the Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
- Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Check out HelloFresh: http://hellofresh.com/50gravity and use code 50gravity to get 50% off plus 15% off the next two months.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/gravity-leadership-podcast/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy