Marty Solomon: How to Ask Better Questions of the Bible
Too often when we come to the Bible, questions make us uncomfortable. But Marty Solomon wants to suggest that when we learn to ask better questions of the Bible, we form a new and deeper way of thinking about Scripture, understanding the Bible, and moving further into the depths of the mystery of God.
Marty Solomon is a theologian, the president and director of discipleship for Impact Christian Ministries, and the creator and executive producer of The BEMA Podcast and author of Asking Better Questions of the Bible: A Guide For the Wounded, Wary, and Longing for More. He and his wife, Rebekah, live in Cincinnati with their two children. You can connect with Marty and his work on his website martysolomon.com.
Connect with Gravity Leadership
- Leave us a message or ask a question about this or any other episode and we'll answer it on a future episode.
- Join our online community for free to get a curated list of interesting and edifying links each week, plus all kinds of other goodies.
- Check out the Gravity Commons, a place to connect and learn with others in the Gravity community.
- Check out Gravity Leadership Academy, our 12-month training intensive for Christian leaders who want to bring lasting transformation to their culture.
- Are you interested in advertising on the Gravity Leadership Podcast? Contact us at email@example.com.
* Check out HelloFresh: http://hellofresh.com/50gravity and use code 50gravity to get 50% off plus 15% off the next two months.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/gravity-leadership-podcast/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy